Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember -- September 4


If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, 
what would you do?

Okay, so let's just assume that money is not a factor here. Like somehow I won the lottery or magically got rich, because what I would do if I had money is a lot more interesting than what I would do if I did not have money. If you know me at all, by now you know how much I LOVE California, despite only being there for 5 days on vacation in Laguna Beach/San Diego when I was 16.

So, with my three months off from life, I would take my husband and visit the entire coast. 
These are some of my stops (not in any North to South order).

Yosemite National Park

I never had any interest in going to Yosemite until the last few years. I have to admit, as I've grown older I've become more of an outdoorsy, hiker, camper than I was when I was younger. My dad and stepmom have been to Yosemite and they've told me how beautiful it is. I'd LOVE to go there!

 Napa Valley

As with my love for the outdoors, my love for wine has grown over the past decade as well. Working at Olive Garden for 9 years turned me into a sort of beginner connoisseur. I got to know our wine list backwards and forwards and tried almost all of our wines at some point in time. Whenever we got a new wine we'd usually get to sample it. Now, wine is my alcoholic beverage of choice. I would love to go to the vineyards and also see how the wine is made as well as just enjoy the beauty of the countryside in Napa Valley.

 San Francisco

San Francisco has always looked like such a cool city to me. I'd love to see the Golden Gate Bridge and if I went there I would definitely check out the Full House house :) I love the way the houses look and that they are all on hills, I think that is so unique.

San Diego 

At some point in my lifetime, this is where I hope to live. I loved San Diego so much, not necessarily in the city, but in the suburbs. We walked around down by the beaches and the piers and I just thought it was such a beautiful place. Not to mention it has picture perfect 70-75 degree weather every day of the year almost. I have it saved on my weather app on my phone and I always look at it randomly. 

 Los Angeles

I really, really, really want to go to Los Angeles! I want to do all the like tourist stuff like go to Hollywood, hike by the Hollywood sign, also go to the Walk of Fame and the beaches there. 

Other than my trip to California, I would probably volunteer for some kind of charity. It is something I always have wanted to do but have never had time for. I'd also re-read all of my favorite books because I never ever have time to read that I don't have to schedule in advance!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this bestie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I would want you to come with us too :D

      Delete
  2. Just realized you probably didn't ever get any of my reply comments to your comments on my blog because your email address isn't hooked up right.

    Here you go: :) http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-rant-about-blogger-comments-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone just told me that yesterday!!

      Thank you dear, I just fixed it.. I think!! You just have to check the show my e-mail right?

      Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. I think so! But, always remember to respond to comments in your email and not on your blog or else they only see them if they come back to your blog and look for a response!

      Delete