Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly Wishes

The Nectar Collective

Last week's wishes were:

1. Do my P&G Championships post and possibly a World's pre-view post.


2. All 3 days for the Week 3 of C25K.

I got through 2 days, but did not go yesterday because it was raining. 
I am doing day 3 today.

3. Cleaning and laundry done and everything organized before classes begin on Wednesday.

Done :)

4. Try and relax and enjoy Monday and Tuesday, the last two days before classes begin. 

I did do this, Monday more so than Tuesday. 

This week's goals:
1. Pass my math exam in Clinical on Tuesday.
2. Do well on my first Mental Health quiz.
3. Do three days of C25K this week.
4. Make an official budget for our finances.

Everyone have a great Monday.
I'm so happy I don't have classes Mondays!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. oh wow! well done you last week!
    and all the best luck for this one! especially in your math exam!!!
    can't wait to hear how all did go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so scared for my math exam. I'm not good at math at all!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Making an official budget is awesome! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      It's something I've been meaning to do for awhile!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your exams!! I love budgetting, so I hope it goes well! Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really nervous for the math one!

      I will love having our finances organized finally!

      Delete
  4. I hateeee making budgets :( WAAAH!

    ReplyDelete