Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall 2012 Bucket List


My most favorite time of the year is here again! Fall has always been my favorite season, ever since I was little and I loved it because my of my birthday being in October. Today there are so many more things that I just LOVE about it. First off, I'm not big on heat, so I absolutely adore the weather fall brings. I love the smell of the crisp air, the chilly mornings and nights but the sunny days that still seem mild. The changing of the leaves is just gorgeous, I honestly can never appreciate it enough. I love back to school time, and just the feeling of excitement I get buying school supplies and my books. I don't know what I'll do when I graduate and don't have back to school time anymore. Another huge reason I love fall is football season beginning! It is the best time of the year and my most favorite sport other than gymnastics. NFL Sundays are just the most wonderful days. I also love being outside and doing all of the fall activities. Here are some things that are on my Fall bucket list. The first half of my semester (until 10/26) is just going to be JAM PACKED with school obligations, but I refuse to let it stop me from enjoying my favorite season!

Have a fall photo shoot with Donaldo.

This is Holy Hill. The last two years Donaldo and I have gone there and spent a few hours hiking and just enjoying the beautiful scenery. It is such an amazing place, I love it there and can't wait to go back.

Right near Holy Hill there is a road side stand that we buy apples and apple cider from. This year I might buy seriously 3 gallons. I love love love cold apple cider, but it has to be the real stuff, not that stuff that they sell in the grocery store. Oh my gosh it is so YUM.

Usually on the same day we go to Holy Hill, we go to the pumpkin farm to get our pumpkins :)

Carve pumpkins. My mom got Donaldo this pumpkin carving kit so hopefully we'll have really good ones this year!

This year I really really want to make homemade caramel apples!! 


I would also love to go pick apples ourselves, but I don't think we will have enough time. I'm so excited for the most beautiful time of the year, it just makes me so so happy and excited! Hope everyone is having an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is the best time of year!

    That place looks SO pretty and oh my gosh Apple Cider is the BEST stuff ever!! SOOO excited that Dunkin Donuts has some this year! I can't wait to try it :)

    I LOVE hiking in the Fall. Seriously the leaves and scenery are the most beautiful things ever!

    Pumpking carving is also one of my favorite things to do ever. Eric and I had a contest last year and I can't wait to beat him again this year, if he even attempts :P

    ReplyDelete