Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five On Friday



1. Fitness/Weight loss journey. This week I accomplished 2 great things: I hit 172.0 pounds on the scale, which means I've lost 13 pounds overall so far, and I started training to run a 5K! I've totally never been a runner, but so far it's been going great!! I feel great and so much healthier and I feel like I've successfully made this a lifestyle change for myself rather than just a phase I'm going through.


2. Less than two weeks until CHA is over. I'm so so over this class now, especially because I figured out it's impossible for me to get an A. The only plus is that I can kind of relax because I can do poorly on the last exams and still get a B. I'm still going to try, but it's not as much pressure.


3. The P&G Championships (aka gymnastics Nationals) are next weekend! I'm so excited!! What happens there will have a big impact on choosing the World Championship team members. With it being an individual Worlds and only 4 team members this year, the competition will be exciting! More here: http://forevergymnasticslove.blogspot.com/2013/08/p-championships-gymnasts-im-most.html


4. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with one of my good friends I used to work at Olive Garden with. I've met up with her once since I left, but that was back in probably April. I've missed her so much. We're going to go to my old Olive Garden, which I haven't eaten at since April (I've been at others, but not mine). I'm so excited to see her and catch up and eat some yummy food, especially the salad.


5. I'm very excited that summer is about to come to an end. I'm so ready for Fall and all the amazing things that come with it. I can't WAIT for football to start and to watch Packer games, and to do fun things outside, and carve pumpkins, drink apple cider, fall TV premieres, the delicious smell of the air, start my fall classes and go back to school shopping, and just EVERYTHING. I can't wait I love it so much.


It's my weekend off, so happy!
Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. First off - CONGRATS on your diet girl! You are amazing!!! :)

    SOOO excited for the P&G Championships and FALL! OH my goodness seriously FALL COME ON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I've been saying for years and years that I was going to lose weight and I never followed through, it feels surreal to actually be doing it.

      Omg I know I want fall so much!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the lifestyle change!! I'm sorry about your class, but you are one of the hardest working students I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corie!!

      I'm totally satisfied with the B and also I have the highest grade in the class but an A would've been amazing. Oh well lol.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss and best of luck on your 5k journey - I've started and stopped training three times now....

    I use to live and breath gymnastics back in the mid 90s. It's about the only sport I'll ever stop the TV on when I'm channel surfing but I'm way out of the loop on who is who these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

      If you want to ever catch up on gymnastics happenings, I have a blog dedicated only to gymnastics. You can find it at the top of my page or here! http://forevergymnasticslove.blogspot.com

      Have a great weekend and good luck on your training as well!

      Delete