Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Fall 2012 Television Schedule

So for as many shows as I have this fall, surprisingly they all kind of work with each other, and are evenly spread out over the 7 days of the week. Which is good, since I don't have DVR.

Mondays 

Revolution
Premieres September 17th 
9:00pm on NBC

I had not originally planned on watching this show. It actually does look really interesting, with a plot about the post-apocalyptic world, kinda reminded me of a Lost-ish show when I saw the previews, however, I didn't plan to watch it because I had wayyy too many other shows. That was until I found out that one of my most favorite actresses, Elizabeth Mitchell, is going to be in it!! I'm seriously so excited. She honestly is so underrated and under appreciated as an actress, when really, she's incredible. I cannot wait to watch her and see this new show.

Dancing With the Stars All-Stars
Premieres September 24th
7:00pm on ABC

Two words. SHAWN JOHNSON. Eeeek!! I'm so so super excited that she was invited to do All-Stars I absolutely adore this girl, obvi, and watched her win Season 8. She's completely amazing and I can't wait to see her again and also I really want Kirstie Alley to do well also. I don't regularly watch this show, the only other season I watched was Shawn's first season, season 8. 

Tuesdays

Parenthood
Premieres September 11th
9:00pm on NBC

I looove this show. I watch it every Tuesday with my mom and my husband, a tradition we've had since Season 1. I cannot wait to see what happens this season. I love all of the characters in this show but my favorite actresses in it are Monica Potter and Erika Christiansen!! 

Dancing with the Stars Results Show
7:00pm on NBC

Wednesdays

The X Factor
Premieres September 12th
7:00pm on FOX

Did not watch the first season except for bits and pieces but ummm, BRITNEY SPEARS is on it obviously I'm going to watch. Super duper excited!! I love Demi Lovato also and I am so excited to see Brit as a judge ohhh my gosh.

Survivor : Philippines 
Premieres September 19th
7:00pm on CBS

Wednesdays are the only conflicts I have with the X Factor and Survivor both being on at 7:00pm. I think that I will end up watching the X Factor and watch Survivor either online the next day or on On Demand. I will not miss it this season though! I missed last season and I can't miss another one!

Nashville
Premieres October 10th
9:00pm on ABC

At first I wasn't planning to add this show in either but the previews won me over, it looks super good. Connie Britton (from Friday Night Lights) is in it which actually is reason enough to watch it, she's an amazing actress. It looks like a really really good new drama.

Thursdays

Glee
Premieres September 13th
8:00pm on FOX

Season 3 comes out on DVD tomorrow and I'm going to buy it before I go to work!! I missed seriously like half of the last season because of clinical craziness and I have to get caught up!! I have a month basically to watch the season and I know I'll be able to do it easily.

The X Factor Results Show
7:00 pm on FOX

Sundays


The Amazing Race
Premieres September 30th
7:00pm on CBS

Every year this show is always the one that I fall behind in. I really want to keep up with it this season. Since the Packers only play I think once on Sunday night, I should be able to as long as I don't let myself watch Sunday night football.

Revenge
Premieres September 30th
8:00pm on ABC

Most excited for this show!! Oh my goshhhh my beautiful Emily VanCamp I'm so so proud of her and proud that I've been a fan since 2002 when she was on her very first show and now she has her OWN show she's such a star. I cannot wait to see what the new season brings, this show is completely amazing<3

I think at some point later in the fall both The Biggest Loser and The Bachelor will start too, and they will both also be on my list of things to watch.

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch too much TV anymore because I have no time, but I have always watched Parenthood and this year I will HAVE to watch DWTS. I also want to watch Nashville and another show. Too bad I have 3 hour night classes on Monday and Tuesdays and I won't be done until 9/10pm every night :( I'm so sad. I wish I had a DVR

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I know. I don't have DVR either and it SUCKS. Luckily all of my classes are during the day and plus I don't have as many this semester since I dropped to part time so I will have more time than last semester. Luckily most shows are available online, thats the only thing that saves me when I miss.

    ReplyDelete