Image Map

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I had such an amazingly blessed day today!!
I decided to do my first edition of Thankful Thursday!


+ I got an 88 on my Mental Health exam today, and it was one of the highest grades in the class! I really needed this since I failed the last exam. I know I will only go up from here. I'm also now a week ahead on my Skills check-offs!! Best feeling ever! I also have so many amazing classmates that are becoming like family to me. I am so grateful for them, and I know that we will be lifelong friends!



+ Fall is in full swing and I am LOVING it. D and I are going to the pumpkin farm and Holy Hill on the 16th and my friend Tessa might join us! It's always the best day of Fall.



+ This weekend I have off work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and I get to watch all the live broadcasts of Worlds!! I'm so super excited. I'm also going to use the time off to get even more ahead on my school work. I'm going to start my final Pharm project that isn't due until 10/28. I'm going to work on Tasha's birthday gift. And I'm going to prep for my tutoring sessions for the week after next; I'm tutoring for Paula's pharm class again and I'm so excited! I'm on such a productive kick right now and I want to take full advantage of it while it lasts! Lol.



+ I'm going to see Demi Lovato in Chicago in March!!! And my friends Bianca and Nichole are flying to visit me from Rhode Island and we're going to go together and I'm going to get to spend 5 days with them since it's both of our Spring Breaks!! I am so so beyond excited I love Demi and my friends!



+ I have been blessed with yet another AMAZING teacher this semester. I don't know how I am so blessed to cross paths with these people, but I am just SO grateful. I have the same teacher for Skills and clinical and this is the first time EVER I have not been terrified nervous to go to Skills and clinical. I feel so lucky, and I'm trying to remember every single speck of information I'm learning from her.


I'm so blessed and so thankful!!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love how you are always so thankful! I cannot WAIT til DEMI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on your test! and i wish I could go see demi! I wish I had great teachers all the time! My ochem teacher right now is so boring :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!

      Awww omg I can't stand boring teachers. Almost all of my teachers in the nursing program have been amazing!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete