Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2016

Five On Friday

So excited! Can't remember the last time I did one!! Five things I'm loving this Friday!

One. Season 11 of The Voice
I just binge watched the first six episodes in the last two days. It was good timing because the blind auditions are all done and the battle rounds will start next week, so I wasn't too far behind. I actually really LOVE the addition of Miley and Alicia, which I wasn't sure I'd like! And SO MANY talented people are on this year, there's so many I'm excited for!

Two. My Flashback Friday for today - one of our fall pictures from last year
I just love Fall!!! 

Three. World Smile Day
I love smiling!! And that there is a day for it!

Four. Having off all week.
Switching to a different schedule with work now and doing mostly weekends. Its really nice having off all during the week and I think I'm going to like the schedule more. I'll miss a few people that I work with during the week though.

Five. New Music is Coming!

My two favorite Christian artists are putting out new albums soon - YAY!!! I can't wait!

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment