Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday


Okay I'm writing this in advance on Thursday night because I have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to make it short and sweet.

ONE. 
The P&G Championships are underway! Simone Biles is the leader of night one. 
She is my favorite first year senior, and my favorite competing gymnast right now, other than Kyla.
Of course I will post a review (on both nights 1 and 2) in my gymnastics blog.
Can't wait to see who wins!!

They also inducted the 2007 World's team into the Gymnastics Hall of Fame.

TWO.

In a week from now (actually a week from yesterday) I will be in New York City :)

THREE.

Reread this book a couple nights ago. Love it so much!

FOUR.

I'm loving my beginner's runner Couch 25K app! I'm so excited to be able to run and to get to the end and feel so accomplished. Love love the exercise as well.

FIVE. Today my supervisor gave me a $30 gift card to a Darden restaurant (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn, Bahama Breeze, and Season's 52) and 2 free movie passes!! Our hospital became debt free in June and the head of the hospital gave all the employees "dinner and a movie" with the gift cards. Super excited to use them and go out with my hubby!

Have a great weekend everyone!


post signature


2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of the hospital to hand those out! Hope you have a great night with D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was like ummm seriously?!?! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete