Image Map

Monday, September 25, 2017

Hello, Second Trimester!!

Last week I got to celebrate finally making it to the second trimester! Because of the PKU and restrictive diet I have to follow, this pregnancy seems like it is taking FOREVER. For those of you who have been pregnant, just imagine not being able to eat ANYTHING you want, having to drink a disgusting supplement 5 times a day, and having to be conscious and document every morsel of food you put in your mouth. Pregnancy alone is difficult even without what I'm going through, this is truly the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I know it will be far worth it in the end, but the end seems so far away at this point. 

I was lucky enough to be released from bed rest in time to attend my sister's wedding on September 9th. I will do another post about that in a couple days, just wanted to do my pregnancy update for this post, since I've missed the last 2 weeks!

How far along - 15 weeks.
Baby size - Size of an avocado.
Weight gain - None this week; Down 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes - Not yet.
Stretch marks - None.
Sleep - A little better now.
Gender - Gender reveal party on October 7th.
Movement - None felt yet.
Best moment the past week - Getting to eat one more gram of protein a day.
Looking forward to - My protein tolerance increasing, finding out gender.
Food cravings - Everything I can't eat.
Labor signs - None.
What I miss - Being able to eat whatever I want.
Symptoms - Round ligament pain.
Nursery - No plans until gender is known.
Belly button in or out - In.
Wedding rings on or off - On.
Mood - Good this week.
Workouts - My 12 hour shifts are my workout for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment